суббота, 5 июля 2014 г.

From Glen Brown

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services
in a private and confidential matter. I am a senior Auditor heading
computing department here in our bank. On my routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of (£25,000.000.00
Million Pounds}.

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund
to your country through legal means as repatriation of fund for
Investment.  I'm establishing direct communication with you soliciting for
your assistance and co-operation in this business transaction. Let me know
if you can handle it via Email: dr_glenbrown@aol.com at your earliest
convenience.

Warmest Regards,
Dr. Glen Brown
dr_glenbrown@aol.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.