пятница, 30 сентября 2016 г.

I am Mr.John Francis from Administrative Unit of Bank Central Asia

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.John Francis from Administrative Unit of Bank Central Asia (BCA) While going through some files in my office,i came across your payment file laying here for many months now and nobody has ever told you the reason why you have not received your fund with Bank Central Asia (BCA) . When I was going through your payment files, I found out that you have not received even a cent out of your over due payment. All the top officials both men and women you are dealing with,keep on exploiting your hard earned money. I don't want to go far yet.

My question is this, are you still interested in receiving at least part of your over due payment? Just let me know and further details will be communicated to you accordingly.

Mr.John Francis
Administrative Unit
Bank Central Asia (BCA

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.