суббота, 16 августа 2014 г.

DEAR FRIEND.

Attn Friend

Greetings to you and your Family, Please, this message Might meet you
in (utmost Surprise), however the, It's just My Urgent need for
foreign
Partner That Made me to contact you for this transaction.
I am Currently Holding the Post of Auditing and Accounting unit of the
bank.I have the opportunity of transfer the abandon left over funds
(6.5Million Euro)
Hence I am Inviting you for A Business Deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 50/40 while 10% Will be mapped out
for you expenses.If Agree to My Business proposal.further details of
the Transfer Will be forwarded to you as soon as I Receive your return
mail.Yours
faithfully,
Let me hear from you through this my private E-mail:alijohn190@gmail.com

Mr ali john

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.